The attainment of Course Outcomes is computed for all the courses based on the performance in CIA and ESE and submitted to the Principal for approval. As soon as the declaration of the results, the Principal makes a detailed discussion in the Staff Council Meeting.
- Facilities are provided for students to pay examination fee through online.
- Examination dates are announced early and are followed strictly.
- 75% attendance is compulsory for every student to appear for the semester exams. Students with attendance between 62.5% and 75% can appear for exams by paying a condonation fee of Rs. 500/-. Students with attendance between 50% and 62.5% can appear for the papers as arrears in the next semester by paying a condonationfee of Rs. 500/- in the immediate next semester following the semester in which there was a lack of 75% attendance. If a student has less than 50% of attendance she has to redo the semester.
- Students having a minimum of 75% of attendance in the practical classes alone will be eligible to submit the record note books and appear for the semester practical examinations. Students shall be permitted to appear for the practical examinations only with the submission of bonafide records.
- Students can download hall tickets and view the results in the website www.srisaradaresult.in.