Guidance for Competitive Examinations
Education should impart the confidence and skill among the peers to rise up to professional calibre. Facing a competitive examination is a part of students’ life for the youth aspiring to adorn prominent positions. Our institution is committedly involved in assisting the students in preparing for competitive examinations through the following ways:
- The papers like “Mathematics for competitive examinations”, “English for competitive examinations”, as non-major elective papers may be chosen by any aspiring student according to her choice.
- Post graduate students are trained to face the NET/SET and PG-TRB examinations through the self-study paper offered with examination perspective.
- Effective coaching for NET/SET examination is done by inviting resourceful experts.
- Advanced learners are provided assistance for qualifying competitive examinations offered by the respective faculty.
- Mammothian efforts are taken by the placement cell to train up the students for facing competitive examinations and interviews by inviting eminent resource persons.
- During 2018-19,five of staff members were trained for global business skill development by the CSR initiative of Infosys Pvt. Ltd., The trained teachers imparted variety of aptitudes like GK questions, reasoning, Group discussions and mock interviews to the advanced learners.
- Under the auspices of the college union, the quiz club updates current affairs to the students during the daily morning General assembly.