Transcripts and Duplicate Mark Sheets


  • Students requiring transcripts should apply to The Controller, Sri Sarada College for Women, along with a copy of the statement of marksheet and prescribed fee (as per Periyar University norms).
  • Students in abroad should authorize their parents/relatives to apply and get transcripts on their behalf. In such case, a scanned copy of the requisition letter signed by the student shall be mailed to the Controller ( Identification of the authorized person shall be stated properly in the requisition letter.

Duplicate Mark Sheets / Consolidated Marks Sheet

  • Students requiring duplicate marksheet or consolidated marks sheet shall apply to the Controller of Examinations.
  • Duplicate marksheet will be issued only when the mark sheet is lost or destroyed irrecoverably.
  • The application form shall be submitted along with a Non- traceable certificate issued by the Police Department and the prescribed fee (as per Periyar University norms).